Random Randomness

>> Thursday, August 14, 2008

My coworker was just easting some green bean dish about 4 feet away from me.. and the smell makes me cringe and I'm close to dry heaving.

Bigfoot has been found. For real this time or something. Story here

There is an 8 year old blues guitar prodigy in Wisconsin that is no longer aloud to play in the clubs he had been with his parents supervision because older musicians were jealous of the crowds he was drawing with his talent and dug up some obscure law relating to nightclubs and child labor laws to prevent him from playing there. He is really quite incredible. Its worth the watch. Youtube video of him playing with Buddy Guy:



The subconcious mind is a funny thing. I was on my way to work this morning and thinking about the wonderful visit I just had with girlfriend and thinking how much I can't wait to see her again. Next thing I know, I have driven past the freeway entrance to head north to work and realize that I was on autopilot headed to the milwaukee airport to pick her up. :D

When taking some pictures of the really cool transformer shirts Lisa made for me, I found the pictures I took of my nephew when he was here visiting and getting in some Rock Band time. He is just the cutest thing ever.

cadendrums4

cadendrums2

cadendrums1

cadendrums3

That is all for today. Getting in late to work and sitting through a 2 hour meeting chewed up my blogging time. Some of you are probably quite happy about how short this is :P

0 comments:

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP