Ahhhhh vacation

>> Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So here is my typical "I'm going to be MIA for a while" post. Lisa arrives this evening and then we are spending the day here tomorrow before we drive to Canada for the Cessation Guild get together / camping trip. Looking forward to meeting in person a bunch of people I have known for quite a few years, but never actually gotten a chance to meet.

We are currently hoping it doesn't rain and that it isn't a wet mess when we arrive Friday night. Supposedly its been raining off and on for a week in that area and the weather report I saw said chance of rain again on Friday and Sunday. At least Saturday is supposed to be dry as that is the main day we will all be up there together.

We have people coming from various locations in Canada, Wisconsin, California, and the New Jersey area.

As I type this, I can hear my older son playing the song Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold on Rock Band. He is working his way through all the hard songs and that one seems to be a sticking point and I don't blame him. Its not easy. Not at all.

See.. I can keep it short and sweet if I want :P Doubt I will be updating over the next few days, although I might pop on to give my review of The Dark Knight on IMAX as Lisa and I are going to see that on Thursday!

2 comments:

hangel August 6, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

Jim said IMAX Dark Knight is the way to go! I hope you enjoy your time off, your trip, and Lisa's company.

Can you mail me our DVDs and my nintendo game when you get back?

Have fun! Be safe!

Blade August 6, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

I keep forgetting to mail those DVDs... have them sitting right here on the counter. What nintendo game are you talking about? Will have to track it down with the boys.

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP