Mummblemmblemblblmlb

>> Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I have been told I mumble a lot. I don't really think I mumble all that much, its just a combination of the fact that I have a deep voice and I generall speak fairly quietly. I am a very relaxed, laid back kinda guy and that follows right into my speach. I know there are times I drive people crazy with it though, so I try to keep an eye on it and if people are asking me "What?" constantly, I figure I probably need to speak up a bit again.

For those of you that saw The Dark Knight (incredible movie BTW) you will probably get a kick out of this clip that my friend sent me a link to. I had to post this seperately as I didn't want people to miss it if they go bored too early with my rant in the previous post. Its related to mumbling in a way, so without further ado. Here you go.


- Watch more free videos

3 comments:

Lisa August 20, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

mumbler! <3 I don't think you mumble all the time baby.

Jenae C. August 20, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

mumbling must be a family trait, your brother does it too!

hangel August 20, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

family trait? I don't mumble! Josh doesn't either--just talks softly. Jeremy...well, he just talks like 90 miles an hour...in a monotone voice.

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP