Wow... just wow.

>> Thursday, April 16, 2009

How people can design things and not just step back and take a real good look at what they have created is beyond me. Or did this person know full well what he/she was making? If that's the case, it's even more disturbing. This is supposed to be a slide. For kids.

To be fair.. there are kids. And they are sliding. So I suppose in a way, it met its goals. But how.. HOW.. does this get made. How does a parent walk up to his and go, "Yes, go ahead little Billy.. go play on the giant penis and slide right on out of it!"?

1 comments:

K April 16, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

I don't think I could have let the boys go down it. You don't know where that thing has been!

But to whoever made that, I must send a hearty thankyou. It's not often I see something that is so horrifying and funny that I can't decide whether to laugh or be offended... Oh hell, who am I kidding, I laughed my butt off.

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP