Devil Vision!

>> Tuesday, April 21, 2009

As we all now know from previous posts of mine, webcams are the work of the Devil himself and will immediately begin to corrupt the innocent and pure minds of those that use them. Fortunately, my mind is neither innocent nor pure, so its effect has yet to take hold.

I hopped on my Devil Cam and connected with my sister in AZ. My parents were there as well and so I got to see all of my family and even my new nephew Zane for about an hour. We had a good time chatting, seeing each other, and making plans for when I come visit in a couple of weeks. I do feel bad about exposing poor baby Zane to the Devil Cam this early in his life. He is DOOOOOOOOMED!

My family is insisting we have some kind of contest to tackle the Vermonster while I am there. Yes.. 20 scoops of icecream + toppings. I get my nephew Caden on my team though.. and I have seen that kid put away some serious icecream despite his size, so I think we have a good shot at winning!

I am not looking forward to the 100+ temps in AZ, but then again, I am not enjoying the forecast of snow today either. Maybe that move to San Diego isn't such a crazy idea after all! :P

Oh and here's a bit of humor for your day. This guy, Gary Gulman cracks me up.

4 comments:

Lisa April 21, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Move to San Diego? If you did that I would be forced to drive down & hurt you...you know this right.

Blade April 21, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Fortunately for me.. I don't find you scary. :P

K April 21, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Pfft, you're not going anywhere. Who would clean your bathroom without the kids?

Lisa April 21, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

I am uber scary...rawr! or somethin

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP