Ahh back to work..

>> Monday, January 5, 2009

Nothing quite as exciting as being off for two weeks and then having to go back to work. Two weeks of sleeping in. No alarm clock. No schedules. No rushing to get ready to be out the door by 5am to be at work by 6. Ahh well the fun had to end at some point right?

Problem is, with being sick, I never got to adjust my sleep schedule back to where it should be before this morning. When you can't really breathe, its hard to sleep soundly. I have been restless the last 4 nights now, so even if I try to go to bed early, I am still up here and there. Never quite getting back on track. My alarm going off at 430 this morning was quite brutal let me tell you. Although whatever random new radio station I had tuned my alarm to because the signal was coming in well was definitely playing 'Humpty Dance' by Digital Underground this morning. That was something odd to wake up to let me tell you.

So here I am at work. Only two of us here this time of the morning. Nothing going on really. None of the stuff that was going to be starting this week seems to have actually gotten scheduled. I kept up on my email for the most part while on vacation so there were very few to plow through. No phone messages other than a wrong number call from some trucker looking for a shuttle ride from his truck out in the parking lot to the front door. I know its cold, but seriously? You need a shuttle ride for the 100 yards it takes to get from the truck parking to the front door?

Yesterday was a nice day even though I wasn't feeling 100% still. The boys and I went to lunch with my brother, sis-in-law and her parents who were visiting from CA. We had a nice time visiting with them again. Then it was back home for our xmas celebration. The boys had quite a few packages to open. We got their big items setup and they were happily playing away. We called my Grandfather for his 85th birthday later in the evening as well. Happy B-day again Grandfather!

One of the gifts from my parents was a trip to Disneyworld and Epcot Center in FL for the boys and I. I just got back from vacation, but we are all headed to FL to see everyone again for a long weekend in a couple of weeks. The boys are super excited to get to see everyone, visit Disneyworld .. and of course miss a few days of school.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I know I did.

3 comments:

K January 6, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

I want to go back to that T&A conversation! Wonder if Jeremy has explained that to Jenae yet, or if her dad has recovered.

I'm glad you are back!

Jenae C. January 6, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

No, he still hasnt explained it....but that isn't what I said! I said that I wanted the BLTA sandwich with no T OR A!!!!!

Blade January 7, 2009 at 6:12 AM  

Do a web search for T&A and see what you come up with...

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP