Its that time again...

>> Tuesday, September 9, 2008

For a standard hiatus post. I was running around like crazy last night trying to get things wrapped up for my vacation which starts today. So I will not be posting til next week most likely. I know you will all be heartbroken .. but thats the way it goes sometimes.

I do have to point out that fall has officially shown up in WI. We went from low 90s not all that long ago to cool fall weather. As I was driving to work this morning my temperature guage in my car was showing outside temp at 43 degrees. My favorite time of year for sleeping though. Leave the window open, fan on and then put an extra blanket on the bed.. so very nice. The only bad part is the getting out of bed thing in the morning as you are so warm and comfy.

I was talking about this video with Lisa the other day and I found the link finally. Its hilarious.. so I thought I would share it with you all as well.

0 comments:

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP