I Rock!

>> Thursday, July 10, 2008

That seemed to be the theme of my families visit to WI. My nephew who is not quite 2, enjoys playing Rock Band. He will sit for quite some times with the game on practice mode and bang away on the drums or he will pick up the guitar with his dad and play some. At the end of every song he throws his hand up in the air and yells "I rock!" It was about the cutest damn thing I have seen.

I had a wonderful time visiting with my family. We hung out together, played some games and ate.. a lot. Caught a couple of movies... Wanted and Hancock. Both were entertaining, but neither is a 'must see' in my opinion. My boys left yesterday afternoon with my family for a couple of weeks in Arizona. So as suddenly as chaos arrived, it departed again. I went from having 8-10 people in my apartment to no one but me. Quite the contrast.

Back to work this morning.. and it feels like I haven't been here in forever. It was kind of odd in that I was on vacation for 10 days visiting my girlfriend in LA and then came back to work for a few days and then got sent to the madison property for a week and then was on vacation again most of this week. In reality, I have spent maybe 5 days at work here in the last month. They had quite an eventful few days from what I heard this morning. So sorry I missed it. Ok.. that was just a lie. I am glad I missed it. :P

So now its back to work. Back to the grind. Fortunately its only a few weeks until Lisa comes to visit at the beginning of August and we are driving up to Canada for our guild camping trip. I can't wait to see her again. I miss you baby.

I miss my boys and my family that just left, but it was a nice visit and I know my boys are going to have a blast in Arizona for a couple of weeks. Its always sad to see family go home.. especially when they live so far away. I am glad they all came to visit and the we had a great time while they were here.

Oh and here is a random video. I heard this song on the radio somewhere and loved the sound of it. Didn't realize these guys were an old 70s band that are still performing here and there, but I totally dig this song:

3 comments:

Lisa July 10, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

I miss you too babe. I am glad you had a nice visit and I hope the boys have fun in Arizona!

hangel July 10, 2008 at 10:55 PM  

Okay...it gets better. We were on the plane and Caden was "talking" on his phone. I asked him if he was calling Uncle Josh. He said, "Hi Josh! You rock. Bye!"
Tell me that isn't cute!

Blade July 11, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

That is by far the cutest thing ever! :D

Tell Caden Uncle Josh says "YOU ROCK CADEN!"

Miss you guys!

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP