Aaaand we're back!

>> Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I know you all missed me terribly and while I had my laptop with me in AZ, I just didn't find the motivation to blog. It was much more fun to hang out with my nephews, play rock band or chill outside with a book, a beer and a cigar.

But I'm back now. Vacation was awesome and I had a fabulous time visiting with my immediate and extended family that made the journey to AZ for Zane's baptism. We ate too much, drank too much and just had a great time all around.

My nephew Caden, who didn't want water on his head and was very happy that it was Zane's turn and not his, decided halfway through the proceedings that he wanted to be up with with mom and dad and so he walks up to the baptismal font. Well halfway anyway. He then stops on the second step and proceeds to lounge there looking like Cleopatra waiting for someone to feed him grapes and fan him. It was adorable. I snapped a good picture of it, just have to have my sister send it to me.

I got to visit and catch up with some friends from high school days as well while I was there which was good times. Did I mention beer? Had lots of good beer while I was there, but far and away the best I had was at a brewpub called BJ's. If there is one near you.. go try their Jeremaih Red. It's absolutely fantastic. Check it out HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous May 6, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

So you like BJ's eh?

Who doesn't!

Lisa May 6, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

I should have taken you to BJ's while you were here. There is one on Brandt street

K May 6, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

I'm sad I missed out on all the fun and I'm glad you are back. The next time one of the kids needs a parent at the police station, it's YOUR turn ;)

hangel May 6, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Glad you could come...miss you already! Picture is on it's way!

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP