Fitting

>> Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I saw this shirt today and thought of my poor sister who before long will have two toddlers running around.



I often get into the discussion with people about why I don't want to have any more kids. That right there is one of those reasons. :P I like my kids being old enough and for the most part wise enough, to not break things randomly around the house. Not to say it never happens, but the frequency compared to when they were little is much more tolerable.

Just remember.. those Best Buy warranties even cover accidental damage! :P

3 comments:

Lisa May 19, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Isn't them breaking things half the fun?

hangel May 19, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Where can I get that shirt? That is the story of Cade's life!

Blade May 20, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/kids/ab9f/

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP