Sam!

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009

4:38am.....

SAM!

SAM!

SAM! W.T.F. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?

SAM YOU FUCKER! DON'T YOU CALL ME AND THEN NOT COME OUT! WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW FUCKER?!? SAAAAAAMMMM!



At this point I have woken up enough to realize that its not my alarm going off. At first through my sleep addled fog, I thought the noise was some really bad radio dj 'prank' that I was hearing. It was not. After a 20 seconds of this irate yelling and me getting my wits about me enough to comprehend what was going on I managed something along the lines of:

I don't know who you are.. but get your crazy drunk ass away from my window!


I would imagine my rather angry and gravely morning voice coming out my window sobered her up some and maybe freaked her out because she said nothing else after that and took off.

Needless to say, it was not how I wanted to start off my morning. I guess that is the downside to being fairly close to a bar and having ground floor windows. Though this was the first time I have ever had someone yelling in my window. At least she waited until it was close to time for me to get up I suppose. :P

I did end up making it into work early this morning though.. so maybe I should thank crazy drunk bitch? Nahhhhh.. get the hell away from my window before I get the shovel!

1 comments:

hangel May 20, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Aren't you glad your name isn't Sam?

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP