Road Ragin

>> Thursday, March 12, 2009

As Theory of a Deadman put so eloquently in one of their recent songs:

"Bitch you better get our of my way before I lose my mind!"

I was actually up on time this morning. Out the door on time. I was going to be a few minutes EARLY to work even. Then I ran into a truck driver that had me wanting to pull him out of his cab and go all LAPD on his ass.

Speed limit = 65
Truck 1 in right lane is doing 61 tops.
Truck 2 who pulls in front of me is doing 61.079 mph.

Truck 2 proceeds to pull off a 7.2 mile pass of truck 1. I only wish I were exaggerating. Over 7 miles this jacktard is not even doing the speed limit to try and pass someone that is essentially going the same speed he is. I was having a nice discussion about his driving skills with him even if he couldn't hear me. It was not the way I wanted to start my morning. Usually I have to be at work for at least 15 minutes before I want to pummel someone. Not so this morning.

I had visions of car mounted rockets. I was hoping a small tornado would show up and toss the truck out of my way. I imagined the road collapsing right under the truck so that it falls and gets stuck and I just floor it and use the top of the truck like a ramp and jump the gap. (Yes I probably watched too much Dukes of Hazzard as a kid)

Needless to say, I needed to calm the hell down after finally getting that anal ranger out of my way. Luckily .. I had just the music in my car for it. I ripped the sound off this youtube video to take with me. Good timing I suppose. This is one of the guys from Slightly Stoopid just messin around with an acoustic guitar.

0 comments:

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP