April Fools?

>> Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Originally I had all sorts of idea of stuff I wanted to do for the blog today. I had ideas for stuff to do to the kids. Alas I have failed on both accounts. I was just not in the mood for pranks and jokes today. I hate to be a downer.. but this is my blog.. so you will deal or not read it. Your choice.

I didn't sleep well last night at all, nor did I sleep long. I think I got a total of 3 hours of unrestful sleep. Those of you who know me know that I don't get streessed out easily. I tend not to be outwardly emotional. I am generally a very easy going person that takes life as it comes. Yesterday I got some news I keep hoping someone will tell me is an April Fools joke. A family member of mine who I am quite close to was diagnosed with cancer, probably aggressive and possibly in multiple organs. I'm not going to go into a lot of details, but its a very serious and scary situation. We are waiting on test results now for the next few days. The thought of possibly losing this person from my life makes me so very sad, I can't even put it into words.

Last night was very tough for me for several reasons so you'll have to excuse the lack of my usual banter. I'm tired .. stressed .. somewhat nautious. I'm guessing this is going to be a rather long day as we are also doing a rollout / cutover of Exchange this morning. I'm sure I'll have some humorous stories tomorrow as the window licking masses where I work try to figure out a new email program.

Til then .. happy april fools. Here's a video that serves no purpose at all other than it made me laugh.

4 comments:

K April 1, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

That is the dumbest video and yet I still could not stop laughing. I don't know if I like that more than the original or not. Good stuff. I needed a giggle this morning.

K April 1, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

P.S. You already know how I feel about Grandma. I'm here sweetheart for anything you need. I've got mail for her ready to go.

Jenae C. April 1, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

My thoughts and prayers are with Grandma and the whole family. It breaks my heart to hear such terrible news about such a wonderful, loving woman.

Jennifer April 8, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

Josh, if you need some one to talk to about it, call me.
845-430-5004 cell
845-338-0258 home
xxoo
Jenn

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP