Busy Busy

>> Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Updates have been and will probably be spotty for the time being. There is just a lot going on right now and it has pushed this to the back burner somewhat. Rest assured I will be back full force in the near future though.

I got to talk to my Grandmother on the phone last night. She was groggy and couldn't really talk, but I got to tell her some things I needed to and I got a chance to say goodbye. According to my Aunt, she enjoyed the letter I sent as well which makes me happy as it was a lot of the great memories I had from time spent up there with her.

We had two solid days of training at work on VMWare and the EMC Clariion SAN solution. If you are at all into technology.. its very cool stuff. We are doing full synchronous replication to a hot site in addition to consolodating our server room with the VMWare virtualization product. I will leave it at that as most of you that read my blog already have that glazed over look in your eyes I know. Its still very cool stuff. :P

I am on vacation for a few days.. taking a nice 5 day weekend which I am really looking forward to. I didn't realize just how much vacation time I had saved up until recently. I need to start using some of it as we can only carry so many hours at work. Its a nice situation to be in though to NEED to take vacation time.

Short and sweet.. something you are not used to from me I know, but you will have to deal for now :P

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP