Proud of herself.

>> Thursday, April 10, 2008

So my parents, my sister, my brother-in-law, and my nephew all went to hawaii a short time ago. Yes.. darling little Caden has been to Hawaii at a year and a half old and I still haven't been. It's a good thing he is so damn cute because I would have to dislike him now otherwise :P

Anyway, they all returned safe and sound from what sounds like a wonderful trip with lots of relaxing, dining out, aquariums, snorkeling, shopping and playing at the beach. A few days later I get a small package in the mail from my sister. It's always fun to open packages and so I did. Inside was a card and a keychain that has my name in Hawaiian, which is Ioku in case you were wondering, and I know you were. What a nice little thoughtfull gift from my sister and bro-in-law. So I open the card thinking it was going to be something island related as well. I don't know, maybe they got it in Hawaii, but I open this thing up and its one of those music cards. I didn't recognize the song, but I recognized the voices. Like nails on a chalkboard. My darling sister managed to find a card that plays a Rascall Flats song.

So I ask you.. is there no justice in this world? How on earth could this chain of events have occured? Not only is Rascall Flats music still out there despite me hiring a chain of hitmen to rid this planet of them and destroy any evidence they ever existed, but someone decided that it would be a good idea to make a card with one of their songs? Even getting past some retarded music exec who obviously had some drunken relations with the head of Hallmark and decided this was a good idea.. how on earth did it happen to cross my sisters path? Im pretty sure hell is an area with the climate of Arizona during monsoon season in August, they alternate between NKOTB and Rascall Flats for music selections, and all movies star Snaggletooth and Ben Afflek. The only cards you would be able to get in a place like that would be cards that played RF songs when you opened them.

On another note, this weekend I am going to a cabin in southern WI to visit some friends from my online gaming. These guys are fairly new to the guild, but they fit in with our atmosphere quite quickly and I am looking forward to meeting them in person. My only fear is that they will be upset with me for stepping down as GM of the WoW branch of our guild. Maybe I will find an angry mob that will want to kill me and leave me for dead in the woods instead of some fun people to drink and have a good time with. I guess there is only one way to find out. :P If you don't hear from me early next week.. send the scent dogs near the Spring Green area to find me please.

And most importantly of all. Today is Thursday. Which means 7 days. One week. Which is so very cool. <3

2 comments:

hangel April 10, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

I am proud of myself. I crack myself up...just keep on checking the mail :-)

AuroraDivine April 10, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

Yes, they have formed a mob just for you Blade..better stay awake at night.

You guys should have lots of fun..But next weekend will be even better.. :)

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP