So I caved...

>> Thursday, May 8, 2008

People have been trying to get me on Myspace and Facebook for a while now. I have been resisting. I am not crazy about myspace and I had heard things about privacy issues with both services. After doing some research and going through their privacy options that are avail now, I created a Facebook page. I know.. M-0-C-H me if you must, but I was surprised how easy it was to setup and its seems a lot cleaner and more "mature" than myspace.

If I have this part of things figured out, you will be able to view my blog posts through the facebook interface, but it doesn't seem like video links come through at all so if you want to see those you'll still have to come here. Not that the videos are super important, but you could miss something immensely entertaining.

I put in my high school and year I graduated when I set my profile up.. and lo and behold I found a bunch of names I recognize from high school. Pretty cool to see where people are now.. scattered all over the country.

Anyway, it seems like an easy way to share photos and general fun info. If friends or family reading this are interested in setting up an account and need some help or tips, let me know and I will do what I can although I am fairly new to it myself. You have to have an account and request to be a "friend" before you will be able to view photos or post comments etc. on my page.

Someone emailed me for help picking out a laptop and sent a link to a dell one with a line that said "I want one of these because it comes in pretty colors" /sigh At least she didn't annouce she was going to buy a MacBook or something rediculous like that. :P

With Mother's day coming up.. I just had to post this video for you:

3 comments:

flyingace May 8, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

Man, I cannot find you on facebook...you must have the search privacy set really high

Blade May 9, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

I cannot find yours either.. you sure you are on facebook and not myspace? :P

It's just my name .. so shouldn't be hard to find for you.

I searched for your name and got nothing. I don't have your email address right now or I would send you a link to my page.

Blade May 9, 2008 at 7:47 AM  

NM.. found you.. go accept the invite.

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP