Must... have..

>> Friday, February 20, 2009

I know some people like to collect those t-shirts with sayings, or themes, or are brand name snobs. I tend to just get whatever is comfortable and I like the looks of. Thus I generally stay away from $20 t-shirts that are only that expensive because of some graphic or logo on it. So while I will chuckle at someones shirt or hat with some amusing joke or saying on it, I just can't stomach paying a small fortune to entertain the world with my clothing.

I had to make an exception though when I saw this shirt yesterday. If you have never read Ctrl+Alt+Delete, it's definitely worth checking out if you are a gamer of any level or related to a gamer. You can find it HERE.

In the comic, Lucas is a gamer. Lucas however is the more down-to-earth, responsible, 8-to-5 job having one. Ethan is the screw-up always following his crazy ideas and generally tossing their lives into a whirlwind. Lucas is constantly bailing out Ethan.. trying to deal with his idiotic and stupid behavior. Sometimes it sends him into a rage where its all he can do not to pummel Ethan about the facial region.

When I saw this shirt, I was just amazed at how awesome it is. The only thing that could have made it slightly more pefect is if it referenced a shovel instead of a bat.



I must have one.

0 comments:

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP