Crazy game of poker

>> Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I don't know if any of you ever listen to the station called Jam On.. but they play some awesome improvisational "jam bands" such as Phish, Dave Matthews Band, Gov't Mule etc. This morning they played a song by a band I had heard of only in passing. I actually had a vesion of No Woman, No Cry by them, but this morning I heard 'Crazy Game of Poker' by OAR. These guys are amazing.

Give their song a listen. Its long .. so its in two parts. I know those of you who are somewhat afraid of the interwebs will probably pass or its just too much work to listen for 15 minutes, but believe me, its worth it.



PT. 2




Really.. give it a listen. Great stuff. If you don't like it, its probably because you are a communist or have had too many brain cells turned to mush from listening to Rascall Flats. I have been trying to warn people of the long term consequences of listening to that craptacular shitfest known as Rascall Flats, but some people just won't listen.

I say Of.. you say A.. Revolution

0 comments:

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP