Happy Holidays!

>> Thursday, December 18, 2008

I know its a bit early, but as I am officially on vacation as of this afternoon, I don't know how frequent this will get updates until after the 1st of the year. I am getting to go spend almost 2 weeks in Arizona with my family and celebrate the holidays there which I am really looking forward to. Apparently my nephew is ready to 'Rock Out!', which is his code for playing Rock Band 2 with me.

I know I said I don't like holiday work parties, but there are exceptions to that rule. Today work put on a killer spread for all the employees. Homemade mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, turkey, prime rib, salads. Awesome desserts. They were wandering around giving away frozen turkeys. Everyone got a gift certificate for free gas and cookies to take with them too. It was a great lunch and we all ate too much. Nap time now methinks.

We are in for a major winter storm tonight according to the weather channel which will make shuttling my son around for his last basketball game of the year, home for a quick shower and dinner and then into nice clothes for his winter music performance quite an adventure. 6-12 inches of snow being forcasted. Another winter storm predicted for Saturday too, which I am really hoping doesn't affect my travel plans for Sunday.

So, if I don't get around to posting, I wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season. I hope you enjoy your time with family and friends. Travel safe.

/cheers!

1 comments:

K December 19, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

Travel safe, give everyone great big hugs for me and have a drink in my name for Courtney!

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP