I hate my life...

>> Monday, December 8, 2008

Please read this disclaimer before you email, call, txt, IM or otherwise try to contact me. I do NOT actually hate my life. I am fine, things are fine and all is well. Read the post before jumping to conclusions. :P

There is a song I head a couple nights ago that I just had to get and give another listen to. It's called "I Hate My Life" by Theory of a Deadman. What got me about this song is its catchy.. very catchy.. and yet its a guy basically bitching about all thats wrong in his life and how much he hates his life. Its almost like you take a morose country song's lyrics and put it to a upbeat, catchy rock tune. I love it. So many things in the song just crack me up. Here is the song.. the video is just a slide show as I can't find the actual video, but the song is right:



Lyrics like:
I hate all of the people
Who can't drive their cars
Bitch you better get out of the way
Before I, start falling apart

or

Well I hate my job, all my rich friends
I hate everyone to the bitter end
Nothing turns out right, there's no end in sight
I hate my life


I don't know.. they crack me up and I can relate at the same time. There are certainly days when I feel like nothing is going right. There are days when I road rage at the stupid people who can't drive to save their lives. Days when crap is coming down at work.. or in my personal life that makes me feel overwhelmed and that is when I start feeling the desire to pummel people about the head and neck reason with object like shovels and frozen turkeys.

Really though, in general I am a very easy going, happy person. I like my life. I just have those moments, as we all do, where you just want to go "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" People, events .. that set you off or make you hate your life at that point in time. It happens. Things you think are going well, change. Stuff you expected to go one way, go another. Unexpected things that you just REALLY didn't need to happen right then. That's life unfortunately.

So to clarify and allay my mother's fears, I am fine. Things are good. I am happy. I just happen to love this song and had to share. Enjoy.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 19, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

It is certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP