Indiana Jones and thanks for all the fish!

>> Monday, June 16, 2008

Yes I am sure most of you have already seen the movie and this is old news, but I got to go see it yesterday and overall I really enjoyed it. There were several parts though that were just a bit over the top that really took a bit away from the movie in my opinion, but not so much that it wasn't still good. It's Indiana Jones after all! Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade still remains my favorite out of the series.

I have gotten to see a few movies I hadn't seen before this past weekend as well. Most of which I really enjoyed. One of the ones I saw for the first time even though its been out for a long time and is based off a book which has something of a cult following was Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It had some very funny parts to it. It had a very emo, Eyeore like robot which was voiced by Alan Rickman. During the movie its mentioned that humans are actually the third most intelligent creature on the planet. Dolphins are the 2nd. The most intelligent? Well I won't ruin the movie for you if you haven't seen it. It's worth checking out for sure if you like a good sci-fi based comedy.

So I leave you today with a blissfully short post and a video with a rousing music score from the Hitchhiker's movie... So long and thanks for all the fish!

1 comments:

Lisa June 16, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

Your comment box was looking lonely. We wouldn't want it sprouting teeth....so I must appease it.

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP