Gravity can be your friend...

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To all those who might have a hand in ever designing a hotel, or house or any other kind of structure that might contain a shower....let me remind you that gravity makes water fall from the shower head in a downward motion towards the ground. Therefore, in case you are not grasping the concept, you can put the shower head as high on the wall as you want.. and the water will still get to the ground, hitting all the short people, children and midgets along the way.

So why do I constantly go into showers and find the shower heads somewhere around 5'5" on the wall? It's a major pet peeve of mine. The hotel here at work is actually very nice, so imagine my dismay when I went to take a shower at 1am this morning only to have to deal with crouching to get my head under the water. I was already not thrilled to be up and showering to go to work at that time of the morning so running into that did nothing to help matters. :P

Well here's hoping for a smooth cutover this morning. Time to make the donuts!

1 comments:

celeonard March 4, 2010 at 5:33 AM  

We run into that problem ALL the time here in Japan! I feel your pain! :0)

Erin Leonard

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP