Bad Form!

>> Friday, March 12, 2010

It's common courtesy. It's common sense. When planning a meeting and you look at the week as whole.. you DON'T plan meetings on a Friday afternoon. It's bad form to do so. Yet repeatedly I find myself stuck at work slugging through some boring ass meeting on a Friday afternoon. What is wrong with these people? Just because you have nothing better to do than work on a Friday.. don't make that a problem for the rest of us.

Friday's are for easing into the weekend. Friday afternoons are for wrapping things up and shooting the shit with your coworkers. Something major better be going on for there to be a meeting after 12pm on a Friday. If it turns out to be something lame that definitely could have been done on a Tuesday ... then you get to stab the one that called the meeting in the neck. That's the new rule.

Since I am stuck attending a 2pm meeting today.. I think I need the tattoos this guy has so I can look like I am paying attention while I take a nap.

0 comments:

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP