Send the Wolf

>> Thursday, February 4, 2010

If you have seen the movie Pulp Fiction.. you will know what I am referring to. Or at least you should. There is a scene in that movie where John Travolta is talking to a guy sitting in the back seat of the car while waving around his gun. He accidentally shoots the guy in the head from about a foot away and pretty much explodes the guys melon all over himself, the driver and the car. They drive to a guy's house they know and Wallace agrees to send The Wolf to help take care of the situation.

I needed The Wolf the other day. The back end of my car looked like the same kind of thing happened. I assure you I didn't shoot anybody though. I had purchased a case of Cherry Dr. Pepper and left it in the back of my car. Well for a couple of days last week, it got down well below zero. The soda was mostly frozen, but I still didn't take it out of my car for some reason. As I was driving to work, it was sliding around in the back and near as I can figure there was still some liquid in the middle of those cans. The sliding and slamming around of the cans had excited the carbonation in the cans and suddenly... BLAMMM!! Sounded like a shotgun going off in the back and I look in the rearview and it looks like bloody chunks are sliding down the back window.

I was on my way to work.. so nothing happened with it then. I had to leave it til later. Apparently more exploded while I was at work and then as I was driving home the last couple decided to join the fray. When I got home I opened the back and frozen soda was now streaked all over the back like blood smears and chunks of frozen soda and aluminum were every where.






Fortunately, I have my own team of Mini-Wolfs for crime scene cleanup. So I sent the boys out to clean up the car which they actually did a good job of. So not only did I learn a valuable lesson about storing soda in the car in January in WI, but I imparted that knowledge to my children as well and made sure they would remember it. I have this parenting thing down cold!

0 comments:

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP