Pants on the ground!

>> Friday, January 15, 2010



You know those teens that wander around with pants that are 4 sizes too big and thus they have to hold them while they walk so that the waist, which is already at the back of their knees, doesn't fall all the way down and trip them up? The ones that might as well skip the pants all together as you can see their underwear plain as day anyway?

Well finally someone has made a song about it. Frankly.. I think this guy should have a record deal.. or at least turn the song into a public awareness campaign.



I remember walking through the airport with my grandfather one time and him stopping to ask various people if they were trying to shade the sides or back of their necks since they had their hats cocked to one side or on completely backwards. It was embarrassing when I was younger.. but I guess that is a sure sign I am getting old I now kinda get it. Every time I see some idiot holding his pants up so he doesn't trip himself up.. I want to go tell him how stupid he looks and make him duct tape his pants up in place so I don't have to see his underwear hangin out all over.

What I find truly amusing is that many of the people that dress like that consider themselves 'thugs' or 'gangstas'. Yet they dress in a way that makes them as least efficient as possible for carrying out any of those gangsta related activities. How are you going to run from the cops after your robbery or fatal stabbing of a rival gang member when you can barely walk with your pants like that? That's why all the cool gangstas use weapons that can be fired with one hand. They need the other hand to keep their pants at least halfway up.

Maybe we should be thankful. If they started dressing normally and used two hands for their activities, they would probably be a lot more effective, thus causing more casualties and gang related crime. Also, they could get away from the cops better, keeping more of them on the street. I guess in many ways, baggy pants are responsible for slowing gang related crime and reducing casualties.

So rock on with your pants on the ground.. pants on the ground..looking like a fool...walking...talking...with your pants on the ground!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

NetworkedBlogs

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP